Human Resource Management System (HRMS) software is designed for small and medium sized businesses. HRMS software is poerful and easy to use, it allows your HR team to start working more efficiently on utilizing their time and resources. It offers you wide range solutions that your human resource data management needs.You can access this software from your tablet or smartphone anywhere anytime.
- Self-Service with a Portal and Reporting/Analytics - It allows employees to perform activities from making time-off requests to updating their benefits information, all without phone calls or emails to HR personnel.
- Applicant Tracking and Recruiting - This module helps HR professionals effectively source, select and hire the best candidates with increased speed and efficiency.
- Learning Management - It enables to track employee development or roll out Web-based training modules, learning management is a critical component of any HRMS. Learning management is "a prime candidate for a point solution,".
- Payroll Administration - A satisfied work force is one that gets paid accurately and on time. The payroll module makes this possible by consolidating data on employee time and attendance and automatically generating paychecks and employee tax reports.
- Health and Wellness Benefits Administration - This module helps an HR department administer and track employee participation in benefits programs. Activities range from insurance purchases to retirement planning.
- Time and Labor Management - Time and labor management module can help efficiently manage labor resources in real time. An organization can monitor labor activities as they happen and better control labor costs with up-to-the-minute tracking of labor data.
- Employee Performance Management - With employee performance management, a company can create high-value performance appraisals for all employees that are aligned with an organization's unique goals and priorities.